- How does one become successful in this world?
- Why do the characters in the TV Show Suits say God Damn so much?
- How will I pay back all of these student loans?
- Will there be a recession coming in the next few months?
- How do you make money by blogging?
- Will the Detroit Lions win a playoff game in my lifetime?
- How many kids will I have?
- What will be their names?
- I don’t want to have any girls. Guys are very disrespectful nowadays. Chivalry is not dead.
- How do I make blog posts good enough so that people will follow me and read them?
- What are some good business Ideas?
- How old is Zendaya?
- Would she consider going out with me?
- I sometimes feel like Ted from How I Met Your Mother. I love that show.
- How can I become self employed by the time I graduate?
- There is so much to learn and not enough time to learn it
- What if I am the only real person and everyone else is just a figment of my imagination?
- That was really narcissistic. If I had one super power it would be to read minds
- I also would want people to read my mind sometimes. I guess thats why I paid 40 dollars for this anonymous blog.
- Blogging is kinda fun, even if no one reads it.
- Why is it so hard to write good posts?
- I like to read other bloggers’ posts because I feel like we are just alike.
- I don’t know if I want my blog to be anonymous anymore.
- I’ll keep it anonymous because If I ever feel like ranting about my family, I can do it here.
- What is the difference between wildly successful people and regular people?
- I Love Jesus
- I don’t really have an opinion of Trump. I don’t hate him. I wish America was more politically peaceful.
- I just thought of something funny; This 50 thoughts thing is like Brain throwup. LOL. (I wish I could add emojis)
- WordPress should add emojis
- My favorite author is doctor seuss. My fave book is Oh The Places You’ll Go.
- Look Up Inky Johnson, He’s quite inspirational. Although, his story made me not want to play football anymore.
- I’ve realized that most times, friends come and go.
- Family, God, and Only a few friends last forever
- What is it like to live in a big city like New York?
- UHHH 15 more to go. Who’da thunk it’d be so hard!!!
- I’m a really nice and caring person, but I’m a little self-centered
- I will have to think more to determine if that is good or bad
- Its neither, but I should think more of other people
- Tom Brady is the Goat. No arguments allowed
- Steph Curry is really fun to watch
- Really nervous about my upcoming date. Happy though
- I’m considering releasing a poem I wrote a couple years ago
- Wow, I feel old. I am old enough to say I wrote poetry a couple of years ago.
- I have decided that my last thought of the night will be a poem.
- Hopefully I won’t party too much in college.
- The Illuminati is real probably but I don’t really care. Its fun to think about some times.
- A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. Its a verse that just pooped into my head. Matthews something
- It was Matthews 12:25. On another note, I so desperately want to be successful
- I hope I write a good poem. My word is my bond. I hope a few people read this. How do you get followers on social media? I’m going to have to do something miraculous.
- Here it is:
Sleep pulls my eyelids low
I resist so I won’t fall asleep
Why not just let it go?
Because I hear my mother’s weep
My mother, How could I know?
She always cries herself to sleep
Her wails are long and slow
Its due to all the pain she keeps
A single mother’s woe
The pain so bad, so long and deep
Oohh, I just made this off the top of my head. Its not based on real life but that was really good. I’m naming the poem A Single Mother’s Woe.